Monday, March 14, 2011

30 Hill Challenge.


I turned 30 recently. I also wrote this article about hills recently. And then I had this crazy idea that I want to run 30 different hills in 30 days. I need to plan them out first so that I can get them into my schedule. So... I'd like your suggestions for good San Diego hills. There are all sort of hills that I can do around Point Loma and Ocean Beach and I'll do those throughout the week. But, I'd like to try some new places in North County or East County...so please share your favorite hills here. And, in case you need a reason to have that beer tonight-- drink to me being 30!

3 comments:

  1. Torry Pines, 6th Avenue, Chula Vista near my escuela, San Dieguito... that evil place where we once ran. I will join you on a hilly run if you can handle hearing me whine. :) Welcome to the 30 club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many, many hills in North County. Just get on the 56 bikepath heading east and you'll soon see what I mean.

    And happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of hills! Fun way to "celebrate", though!
    Hats off to you,
    SpeedStruggler

    ReplyDelete