Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Trying New Races, Anyone?

There are new races in San Diego--and it's a good thing too because the classics just fill up toooooo fast anymore. The running bug caught and stuck around longer than I thought. Years apparently. Oh well.

I put a few of the newcomers below: If you're doing one, let me know-- and if you did it last year, let me know that, too (and if you liked it or not).

March 11: San Diego Half Marathon (Inaugural Year... I'm not doing this one-- but if you're doing it I want to know about it!)

March 25: The San Diego Hot Chocolate Run 15K/5K

May 6: San Diego Zoo: Wild Animal Park 1/2 Marathon

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see some new races on the scene. Inaugural events are dicey, but here's hoping the San Diego Half Marathon is an exception.

    ReplyDelete