Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year


I hope you had a wonderful Christmas (or holiday) as we did with our family in Northern California--though it's never long enough. We left San Diego during the torrential rains, got to enjoy them up north, and then returned to sunshiny wonderfulness. I did my first run in 8 days today after too much couch, cookies, candies and cakes. It was a sluggish and extremely blah run, but it felt good to be in the sun outside.

Take a little time today to reflect on your successes and lessons of this last year and set some goals (not resolutions) for the coming year.

To happiness, health and running--
Happy New Year

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year! Are we going to see an ultra in your mix in 2011? I know you can't wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed - all those c words are bad news for sprightly running legs! My excuse was I was in England, where unusual snowfall had turned the sidewalks to mush and then ice. Makes us appreciate home all the more...
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete