Monday, August 2, 2010

The Results...

I've now done the coffee ground "wrap" twice and actually think it's working... I'm going to do it a few more times before I make a firm decision about it one way or the other. But, I still feel like a tool doing it.

Tips to make it less messy and clean up easier:

1. Add olive oil to the grounds before applying
2. Lay down craptons of newspaper when applying grounds (or just do it outside)
3. Remove the saran wrap outside and use a garden hose to rinse off so you don't clog your shower drain (assuming you have an area your neighbors can't see...it will really freak them out seeing you partially wrapped in plastic).

I honestly think I can tell a difference around my knees: they seem firmer.
But again...we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. why did you not tell me about this? i will rub said coffee grounds on my belly, arms and back. well, the back might be difficult. but the parts i can reach, i will rub! thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete